Founded in Adrara San Martino in 1894 as an artisan carpentry shop, over the last century Capoferri has grown in size, technical resources, and skills to become the global player it is today. Architectural doors and windows still represent the company’s core business, and it has distinguished itself for its ability to carry out projects without limits of scale or type, while maintaining its commitment to the pursuit of beauty and technical innovation. With the family now at its fifth generation of leadership, the company is currently led by Sergio Capoferri and his sons, Francesco, Paolo, and Luca. Together they continue to nurture the tradition of maintaining the company at the forefront by adopting the technological and managerial resources of large industry while maintaining the manufacturing quality of the artisan workshop. Serving nearly every continent, Capoferri is as eclectic and practical it its technical aspects as it is dynamic in its ability to collaborate with the greatest architects on the international scene.