Linoleum Gomma Zanaga
The first Linoleum Gomma Zanaga shop opened in the center of the city of historic Florence of the 1950s, in Via de’ Benci. It sold resilient flooring, wall coverings, and other materials for home decoration. In the 1970s, the company moved into a new headquarters and also began selling wholesale throughout Italy. Today it continues to sell wholesale through its subsidiary Kobel.
In 2005, the current owners, Barbara and Marco Zanaga, opened the new headquarters of Linoleum Gomma Zanaga at its present location in Florence on Via Baccio da Montelupo, 14. A showroom measuring 1000 square meters displays interesting opportunities for the residential and contract sectors. Still today it is among Italy’s premier companies for its assortment of plastic and linoleum flooring and wall coverings, elegant and innovative LVT flooring, warm parquet flooring, fine wall-to-wall carpeting, modern rugs, outdoor flooring, colorful fabrics and wallpapers, customized fiberglass panels, bathroom furnishings, awnings in technical fabrics, mosquito nets and more for home furnishings.